Fort Wellington event rules , regulations and conditions of participation
By attending this event, you accept and agree (1) to be bound by all the rules, limitations and restrictions set forth here and (2) that your names and/or likeness may be disclosed to and used by the news media and may otherwise be used by G.H.O.S.T. and or Fort Wellington and or Parks Canada for publicity purposes and in lists of prize winners to be published online (via website and Facebook). Other rules and regulations may apply. Please contact G.H.O.S.T. if you have any questions or concerns.
G.H.O.S.T.’s interpretation and application of the rules and regulations shall be final. By attending this event, each participant releases G.H.O.S.T., it’s directors and or members, Fort Wellington and Parks Canada from any and all liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participating in the said event or winning any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and each winner agrees to indemnify and hold G.H.O.S.T., Fort Wellington and Parcs Canada, harmless from and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions or any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in this event or the winner’s acceptance or use of any prize.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No illegal substances are allowed on site.
- Anyone putting the safety or well being of others at risk, creating a hazard to the site or creating a situation that could have a potentially hazardous or destructive outcome will be asked to leave the event without refund.
- No sexually aggressive or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
-Alcohlol is not permitted on the grounds, within the fort or at anytime during this event.. Intoxication will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the event, without refund.
- Pets are not allowed at the event, with the exception of service / assistance animals with express permission.
- All the rules and regulations of Fort Wellington and or Parks Canada must be followed.
- All laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario apply to those attending the event.